Cassation Court Hands Down One Month Jail Term to Citizen over "Insulting Public Employee"
2023-04-01 - 1:52 ص
Bahrain Mirror: The Court of Cassation sentenced a citizen to one month in prison over the charge of "insulting an official in a government agency" on social media outlets.
The court relied in its verdict on a notice it received from a public employee stating that a person "insulted him and his employers," via Instagram.
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
- 2023-06-04MoI Threatens Al-Markh and Karimi Obsequies of Using Force if They Hold Events Commemorating Imam Khomeini