Finance Ministry: Bahrain's Public Debt Amounts to BD16.7 Billion
2023-03-22 - 6:34 م
Bahrain Mirror: The Ministry of Finance and Economy confirmed that as of December 2022, the total public debt amounted to about 16.7 billion dinars, equivalent to 101% of GDP in 2022.
The ministry confirmed that the annual interest cost of public debt in 2022 amounted to about BD737 million, and also confirmed that Bahrain borrowed BD2.6 billion from the Gulf Development Funds.
The public debt for fiscal year 2021 amounted to 16.9 billion dinars, i.e. about 114% of GDP for 2021, which amounted to about 14.8 billion dinars.
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
- 2023-06-04MoI Threatens Al-Markh and Karimi Obsequies of Using Force if They Hold Events Commemorating Imam Khomeini