Bahrain Signs Agreement with Zionist Entity to "Develop Human Capital"
2023-03-16 - 2:02 م
Bahrain Mirror: Bahrain's Tamkeen signed on Monday, March 13, 2023, memorandum of understanding with the Zionist "Start-Up Nation Central" to promote human capital development between Bahrain and Israel.
The agreement was signed during the opening of "Connect to Innovate" conference in Manama which lasted for 3 days, in collaboration with Bahrain's Ministry of Industry and Commerce.
More than 50 government officials, businessmen and investors in Israel took part in the conference.
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
- 2023-06-04MoI Threatens Al-Markh and Karimi Obsequies of Using Force if They Hold Events Commemorating Imam Khomeini