President of Alba's Trade Union Summoned Again over His Demands to Dispense Overtime wages
2023-02-08 - 5:49 م
Bahrain Mirror: Alba Company announced that the president of trade union Younis Al-Mubarak was summoned by the cyber-crimes department over a lawsuit filed by Alba against him over demanding it to pay overtime salaries to employees.
The authorities had already summoned Al-Mubarak in September 2022 over his demands to dispense the overtime wages, which the company deemed a distortion of its reputation.
Al Mubarak had previously stated that "with the increase in profits, overtime salaries that have been stopped since 2018 must be paid, and the policy of forced labor without financial compensation must be stopped."
- 2023-04-01Amnesty's 2022 Annual Report: Bahrain Continues to Restrict Freedom of expression, Hold Prisoners and Torture Them
- 2023-04-01Cassation Court Hands Down One Month Jail Term to Citizen over "Insulting Public Employee"
- 2023-04-01Bahrain Buys US Weapons, Military Equipment Worth $350 Million amid High Public Debt, Taxes Hike
- 2023-03-29British MPs Launch Motion to Release Detained Figures in Bahrain on their 12th Anniversary of their Imprisonment
- 2023-03-29Bahrain Summons Iraqi Charge d'affaires over Breaching Diplomatic Norms