UN Decries Mass Execution in Saudi Arabia
2022-03-14 - 10:09 م
Bahrain Mirror: The United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights condemned "the mass execution" carried out on Saturday against 81 convicts in Saudi Arabia.
The UN human rights chief Michelle Bachelet said "Among those put to death on 12 March, there were 41 Muslims from the Shiite minority who had taken part in anti-government protests in 2011-12, calling for greater political participation, 7 Yemenis and a Syrian."
- 2022-07-07Israel Reaches Record Trade Increase With Arab States Under Abraham Accords
- 2022-06-10Israeli PM Bennett Visits Abu Dhabi, Meets with UAE President
- 2022-06-10Israelis to be Allowed into Qatar for World Cup, Officials Say
- 2022-06-06Biden should not Visit Saudi, Meet Crown Prince: US Lawmaker Adam Schiff
- 2022-06-01Israel Signs UAE Free Trade Deal, Its First in Arab World