Sheikh Al-Daihi Calls for Releasing Sheikh Ali Salman after Hamad bin Jassim Statements
2022-03-12 - 11:23 م
Bahrain Mirror: Al-Wefaq Deputy Secretary-General, Sheikh Hussein Al-Daihi, demanded on Saturday (March 12, 2022) the release of Bahraini opposition leader Sheikh Ali Salman following the statements of former Qatari Foreign Minister Hamad bin Jassim, in which he stated that his communication with Salman was conducted with the knowledge of Bahrain's King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa and former Foreign Minister Khalid bin Ahmed Al Khalifa.
Al-Daihi deemed the Qatari official's statements as another evidence of the "maliciousness of the charges brought against Sheikh Ali Salman," describing what happened as "a crisis of governance, a crisis of justice and a moral crisis. Sentencing such a man for 29 years in prison over grudges and psychological emotions reflects behavior that is not appropriate for building homelands."
- 2023-06-02Families of Martyrs Sultan and Thamer Demand Help of Bahraini Gov't to Return their Bodies from Saudi Arabia for Burial
- 2023-06-02Abdulwahab Hussein on Execution of Sultan and Thamer: We'll Neither Give Up Nor Retreat
- 2023-06-01Protests in Manama after Execution of Bahrainis Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan at Hands of Saudi Authorities
- 2023-05-30Authorities Summon Head of Sanabis Ma'atam for Interrogation over Enthusiastic Reception of Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour
- 2023-05-30Amnesty: Sultan and Thamer Faced "Grossly Unfair" Trial