Bahrain Grants US Right of Sovereignty over Its Subscribers’ Information in Cloud Computing Centers
2022-03-04 - 7:17 م
Bahrain Mirror- Reuters: Bahrain signed six agreements on industry, logistics, information technology and space sciences with the United States during the visit of Bahrain's Crown Prince Salman bin Hamad Al-Khalifa to Washington, the crown prince said on Twitter on Friday.
The agreements included partnerships and memoranda of understanding between several government bodies and companies in both countries.
The agreements included a partnership between the Gulf kingdom's Information & eGovernment Authority and Microsoft, and an agreement with Cisco concerning the government data network infrastructure.
The agreements also granted the United States sovereignty right over its subscribers' information in the cloud computing centers located in Bahrain.
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
- 2023-06-04MoI Threatens Al-Markh and Karimi Obsequies of Using Force if They Hold Events Commemorating Imam Khomeini