PCR Test for Passengers Coming to Bahrain through King Fahd Causeway Cancelled
2022-02-21 - 10:30 م
Bahrain Mirror: King Fahd Causeway authorities on the Bahraini side have begun allowing those coming from Saudi Arabia to enter the country without a PCR test for all age groups.
The new resolution came into force on Sunday, February 20, 2022, as part of a package of resolutions to ease restrictions on the Coronavirus outbreak.
However, those heading to Saudi Arabia must provide a PCR test to the Saudi side of the causeway, which still requires a result of a laboratory test that proves that the passenger has no Coronavirus to allow him to enter Saudi Arabia.
A number of countries around the world have begun easing restrictions imposed due to the Coronavirus pandemic, while others such as Britain have decided to lift all the restrictions in preparation for a return to normalcy as it was before the virus outbreak in late 2019.
- 2023-06-08Bahrain Stripped of FEI Endurance World Championship Title After Tribunal Decision
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges