As Formula 1 Race Approaches, Bahrain Cancels PCR Tests, Isolation Period for Passengers Arriving in Kingdom
2022-02-18 - 12:07 م
Bahrain Mirror: The Bahraini authorities announced the cancellation of the PCR test and isolation period for passengers arriving in to Bahrain, as the booking for the formula one race, to be held in Bahrain on March 20, approaches.
Based on recommendations made by the National Medical Taskforce for Combatting the Coronavirus (COVID-19), the Civil Aviation Affairs (CAA) has announced an update to the Kingdom of Bahrain's health entry procedures at Bahrain International Airport.
The following procedures will be effective from Sunday, 20 February 2022:
- All passengers arriving in the Kingdom of Bahrain do not need to conduct a PCR test upon arrival.
- Cancellation of the precautionary quarantine for all passengers arriving in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- 2023-05-293 HR Organizations: Saudi Execution of Two Detained Bahrainis is Extrajudicial Killing
- 2023-05-29Bahrain Scholars: Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan are Two of the Nation's Martyrs
- 2023-05-29Sheikh Ali Salman Offers Condolences to Parents of Two Martyrs Sadiq Thamer, Jaafar Sultan
- 2023-05-29ADHRB: Execution of Two Bahrainis Brings Total Number of Executions in Saudi Arabia to 38
- 2023-05-29BFHR: Saudi Arabia Executes Two Bahrainis after Sham Trial