Bahrain's Crown Prince to Visit Israel in "Near Future": Bahrain Foreign Minister
2022-02-16 - 2:32 م
Bahrain Mirror- Reuters: Bahrain's Crown Prince Salman bin Hamad Al-Khalifa has accepted an invitation to visit Israel, the Gulf state's foreign minister said on Tuesday, adding the visit should happen in "the near future".
"Iranian nuclear file and terrorism" were part of the discussions between Bahrain and Israel, Abdullatif Al Zayani told reporters after meeting with Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett, who visited Manama for the first time.
- 2023-05-27Sheikh Ali Rahma: Scholars Don't Intend to Harass Anyone When Performing their Legitimate Duty
- 2023-05-27Palestinian Prisoners Information Office Pays Tribute to Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour
- 2023-05-27900 Unemployed Bahraini Engineers, Gov't Still Refuses Bahrainization of Jobs
- 2023-05-27Diraz: Mass Protest after Friday Prayer Condemning Sheikh Sanqour's Arrest, Normalization with Zionists
- 2023-05-25Four Detained Scholars Including Al-Wefaq Secretary-General: Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour's Arrest Aims at Silencing Voice of Truth