Ayatollah Qassim Dubs War on Yemen Dirty
2022-02-07 - 3:55 م
Bahrain Mirror: Ayatollah Sheikh Isa Qassim dubbed the war on Yemen "dirty", calling for taking action to support the people of Yemen.
Qassim said "it is a dirty war as per religion and human conscience, imposing a blockade on food and medicine so that the weak and children starve."
"Every Muslim must measure his Islamic faith and belief by the extent to which he is interested in the affairs of Muslims, and any of their countries, as well as the extent to which he supports them in their plight when he is able to."
He described it as an "all out aggression that targets all facilities of life in that Muslim country by other neighboring Islamic states, in compliance with the United States' arrogant desire and push, and based on its practical support."
- 2023-03-29British MPs Launch Motion to Release Detained Figures in Bahrain on their 12th Anniversary of their Imprisonment
- 2023-03-29Bahrain Summons Iraqi Charge d'affaires over Breaching Diplomatic Norms
- 2023-03-29Saudi Ambassador Hosts his Iranian Counterpart to Iftar Banquet
- 2023-03-29Saudi Crown Prince, Chinese President Stress "Importance of Strategic Relations with Iran"
- 2023-03-29Bahraini Delegation to Visit Iran as Part of Diplomatic Efforts to Strengthen Relations