BFHR Condemns War Crimes Committed by Saudi-UAE-Led Coalition in Yemen
2022-01-25 - 1:49 ص
Bahrain Mirror: The Bahrain Forum for Human Rights condemned the brutal bombing led by the Saudi coalition against the Yemeni people.
BFHR condemned via its Twitter account "the war crimes committed by the Saudi-UAE-led coalition forces against civilian victims, which have killed dozens of civilians in Al-Hodeida and more than 70 casualties and dozens of wounded in Sa'ada."
More than 70 citizens were killed on Friday (January 21, 2022) in airstrikes carried out by the Saudi coalition in Yemen, including 3 children, according to the charity Save the Children.
The International Red Cross has confirmed that more than 100 people have been killed and wounded in raids on a prison in Sa'daa in the north of the country.
The Houthis declared that coalition warplanes committed a "crime" in Sa'daa, saying that these raids "cannot subject the people or break their will, but will push them to respond in every possible way."
- 2023-03-24Gov't to Refer General Budget to House of Representatives on Monday: Sources
- 2023-03-24On Int'l Day for the Right to the Truth, Salam Demands Revealing Violations
- 2023-03-24US State Department on HR Conditions in Bahrain: Ongoing Torture, Discrimination against Shiites
- 2023-03-23More than 30 Lawyers File Complaints to Prosecute Citizen under Pretext of "offending them"
- 2023-03-23NPRA Employee Sentenced to One Year in Jail for Disclosing Secrets and Photos of People