Amnesty Int'l Demands Unconditional Release of Sheikh Ali Salman
2021-12-29 - 7:26 م
Bahrain Mirror: Devin Kenney, GCC Researcher at Amnesty International, demanded the release of Al-Wefaq National Islamic Society Secretary-General Sheikh Ali Salman.
"We renew the just demand for the unconditional release of Sheikh Ali Salman, who is unjustly imprisoned for practicing his political and civilian rights. Sheikh Ali Salman is one of the most prominent peaceful political opposition figures and has the right to be free," Kenney said.
Sheikh Ali Salman has been in prison for 7 years. He is sentenced to life imprisonment.
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
- 2023-06-04MoI Threatens Al-Markh and Karimi Obsequies of Using Force if They Hold Events Commemorating Imam Khomeini
- 2023-06-02Ayatollah Qassim on Martyrs Sultan and Thamer: There are Great Heroes among Bahrain's People, Only Known after Martyrdom
- 2023-06-02Families of Martyrs Sultan and Thamer Demand Help of Bahraini Gov't to Return their Bodies from Saudi Arabia for Burial
- 2023-06-02Abdulwahab Hussein on Execution of Sultan and Thamer: We'll Neither Give Up Nor Retreat