Saudi Court Postpones Case of Two Bahrainis on Death Row
2021-12-21 - 6:31 م
Bahrain Mirror: The Saudi Court of Appeals postponed the case of Bahraini detainees, Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan, who are on death row.
A Saudi court sentenced Sadiq and Jaafar to death after spending more than six years in Saudi prisons.
These two citizens were arrested on May 8, 2015 for political reasons. Their families could only contact them after 110 days of disappearance.
- 2023-05-27Sheikh Ali Rahma: Scholars Don't Intend to Harass Anyone When Performing their Legitimate Duty
- 2023-05-27Palestinian Prisoners Information Office Pays Tribute to Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour
- 2023-05-27900 Unemployed Bahraini Engineers, Gov't Still Refuses Bahrainization of Jobs
- 2023-05-27Diraz: Mass Protest after Friday Prayer Condemning Sheikh Sanqour's Arrest, Normalization with Zionists
- 2023-05-25Four Detained Scholars Including Al-Wefaq Secretary-General: Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour's Arrest Aims at Silencing Voice of Truth