Three Foreigners in Higher Urban Planning Committee
2021-12-04 - 9:07 م
Bahrain Mirror: Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa, the Crown Prince and Prime Minister, issued an edict appointing Higher Urban Planning Committee which was announced in the economic recovery plan.
The taskforce chaired by Nouf Jamsheer includes 3 foreigners.
The taskforce shall review and study the general master plans of the cities to be developed, which are Fasht al Jārim, Suhaila Island, Fasht Al-Adham, Bahrain Gulf, and Hawar Islands, in addition to assessing the outputs of the initial designs and making technical observations and opinions regarding the planning, as well as the economic, social and environmental aspects.
The creation of new cities would eliminate half of the annual production of fish.
- 2023-06-02Ayatollah Qassim on Martyrs Sultan and Thamer: There are Great Heroes among Bahrain's People, Only Known after Martyrdom
- 2023-06-02Families of Martyrs Sultan and Thamer Demand Help of Bahraini Gov't to Return their Bodies from Saudi Arabia for Burial
- 2023-06-02Abdulwahab Hussein on Execution of Sultan and Thamer: We'll Neither Give Up Nor Retreat
- 2023-06-01Protests in Manama after Execution of Bahrainis Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan at Hands of Saudi Authorities
- 2023-05-30Authorities Summon Head of Sanabis Ma'atam for Interrogation over Enthusiastic Reception of Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour