King Supports Jewish Project Aimed at Countering Influence of Holocaust Deniers in Arab circles
2021-11-16 - 6:43 م
Bahrain Mirror: King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa received at Al-Safriya Palace on Monday a delegation from Aladdin Project headed by the project's founder, Baron Eric de Rothschild, and Dr. Leah Bessar, the Head of the project. The meeting was attended by French Ambassador to the Kingdom of Bahrain, Jerome Kochard.
"Aladdin Project" aims at introducing Muslims to the facts of the Holocaust and confronting the intellectual influence of Arab-Islamic circles that deny the tragedy or its magnitude, BNA quoted one of the initiators.
The King affirmed the kingdom's ongoing efforts to foster moderation and inter-cultural dialogue for the best interest of mankind. He praised the significant role of the King Hamad Global Centre for Peaceful Coexistence in achieving those noble goals.
He also voiced Bahrain's support to the role of the United National Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO), which is overseeing Aladdin Project.
- 2023-03-28HR Organizations Call for Activating "Magnitsky Act" to Hold Perpetrators of Violations Accountable
- 2023-03-28Sayed Al-Ghuraifi Calls for Purifying Climate, Initiating Serious Dialogues
- 2023-03-28Maryam Al-Khawaja: Bahrain Regime Setting up Circumstances to Cause Death of My Father and Other Prisoners, West Government Should Move before It's Late
- 2023-03-26Sheikh Al-Sadadi Calls to Make Use of Holy Month of Ramadan to Resolve Outstanding Issues, Release Prisoners
- 2023-03-24Gov't to Refer General Budget to House of Representatives on Monday: Sources