Bahrain to Cancel Working with its Coronavirus Travel Red List
2021-11-16 - 1:27 ص
Bahrain Mirror- Reuters: Bahrain will cancel working with its coronavirus travel red list from Nov. 14, the health ministry said on Wednesday.
Bahrain will also require unvaccinated travellers to quarantine in their places of residence. They will not have to mandatory quarantine in designated licensed places.
Sixteen countries were on Bahrain's travel red list, including Iraq, Iran, Tunisia, and Malaysia.
- 2023-05-293 HR Organizations: Saudi Execution of Two Detained Bahrainis is Extrajudicial Killing
- 2023-05-29Bahrain Scholars: Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan are Two of the Nation's Martyrs
- 2023-05-29Sheikh Ali Salman Offers Condolences to Parents of Two Martyrs Sadiq Thamer, Jaafar Sultan
- 2023-05-29ADHRB: Execution of Two Bahrainis Brings Total Number of Executions in Saudi Arabia to 38
- 2023-05-29BFHR: Saudi Arabia Executes Two Bahrainis after Sham Trial