Ayatollah Qassim to Citizens: Any Gathering that would Increase Epidemic Outbreak is not Religiously Permissible
2021-05-25 - 8:31 ص
Bahrain Mirror: Ayatollah Sheikh Isa Qassim stressed that it is not religiously permissible to hold any gathering that would increase spread of the epidemic, fill hospitals with patients and claim more lives.
Sheikh Qassim warned in a statement on (May 24, 2021) of any gathering that would increase outbreak of the Coronavirus.
He added that not committing to Sharia provisions as well as leniency in implementing health precautions is one of the reasons for the rapid increase in death rates.
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
- 2023-06-04MoI Threatens Al-Markh and Karimi Obsequies of Using Force if They Hold Events Commemorating Imam Khomeini