Democratic Senator Ron Wyden Calls on Bahrain King to Stop Death Sentences of Mohammad Ramadan and Hussain Moosa
2020-07-20 - 9:32 م
Bahrain Mirror: United States Senator and member of the Democratic Party, Ron Wyden, called on the King of Bahrain, Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa, to stop the execution of the two Bahraini men, Mohammad Ramadan and Hussain Moosa.
"I strongly urge Bahrain's King Hamad to stay the executions of Husain Moosa and Mohammed Ramadhan, given evidence that they were tortured into confessions," said Wyden on his Twitter page.
- 2023-06-02Families of Martyrs Sultan and Thamer Demand Help of Bahraini Gov't to Return their Bodies from Saudi Arabia for Burial
- 2023-06-02Abdulwahab Hussein on Execution of Sultan and Thamer: We'll Neither Give Up Nor Retreat
- 2023-06-01Protests in Manama after Execution of Bahrainis Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan at Hands of Saudi Authorities
- 2023-05-30Authorities Summon Head of Sanabis Ma'atam for Interrogation over Enthusiastic Reception of Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour
- 2023-05-30Amnesty: Sultan and Thamer Faced "Grossly Unfair" Trial