Prominent US Senator Slams Mohammad Ramadan and Hussain Moosa's Trial as Unjust, Demands their Release
2020-07-20 - 9:18 م
Bahrain Mirror: The prominent (Republican) United States Senator Marco Rubio described the trial of the two Bahraini men, Mohammad Ramadan and Hussain Moosa, as unjust, calling on the Bahraini government to release them.
In a tweet on his official page, Rubio stressed that Bahraini courts have reinstated the death sentence for Husain Moosa & Mohammed Ramadan after an unjust trial that included an alleged forced confession.
Sen. Rubio urged the Bahrain government to guarantee basic rights of Bahraini citizens and release both men.
- 2023-06-02Families of Martyrs Sultan and Thamer Demand Help of Bahraini Gov't to Return their Bodies from Saudi Arabia for Burial
- 2023-06-02Abdulwahab Hussein on Execution of Sultan and Thamer: We'll Neither Give Up Nor Retreat
- 2023-06-01Protests in Manama after Execution of Bahrainis Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan at Hands of Saudi Authorities
- 2023-05-30Authorities Summon Head of Sanabis Ma'atam for Interrogation over Enthusiastic Reception of Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour
- 2023-05-30Amnesty: Sultan and Thamer Faced "Grossly Unfair" Trial