King Ratifies Law on Volunteering to Serve Public Security
2020-05-14 - 6:21 ص
Bahrain Mirror: King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa ratified law 11/2020 on volunteering to serve public security.
The law requires that the volunteer be a Bahraini citizen, however, the Interior Minister can allow foreigners to join the volunteers.
The law also stipulates that the volunteer must not have been sentenced for a felony or other offences, and that he hadn't been expelled or discharged from the Public Security Forces, the Defence Force, the National Guard or the National Security Service.
Under a contract to be signed between the Ministry of Interior and the volunteer, his duties, military category and financial reward will be determined, with a period of no more than five renewable years.
- 2023-05-27Sheikh Ali Rahma: Scholars Don't Intend to Harass Anyone When Performing their Legitimate Duty
- 2023-05-27Palestinian Prisoners Information Office Pays Tribute to Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour
- 2023-05-27900 Unemployed Bahraini Engineers, Gov't Still Refuses Bahrainization of Jobs
- 2023-05-27Diraz: Mass Protest after Friday Prayer Condemning Sheikh Sanqour's Arrest, Normalization with Zionists
- 2023-05-25Four Detained Scholars Including Al-Wefaq Secretary-General: Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour's Arrest Aims at Silencing Voice of Truth