Salam Discusses Human Rights Issues with UN High Commissioner
2019-09-12 - 5:14 م
Bahrain Mirror: A delegation from Salam for Democracy and Human Rights met UN High Commissioner for Human Rights Michelle Bachelet on Wednesday (September 11, 2019).
President of Salam, Jawad Fayrouz, his vice president, Yousif Al-Muhafda, met Bachelet on the sidelines of the 42nd session of the Human Rights Council, which is held periodically at the council's headquarters in Geneva.
The meeting, held on behalf of a number of human rights organizations, discussed human rights issues.
- 2023-03-28HR Organizations Call for Activating "Magnitsky Act" to Hold Perpetrators of Violations Accountable
- 2023-03-28Sayed Al-Ghuraifi Calls for Purifying Climate, Initiating Serious Dialogues
- 2023-03-28Maryam Al-Khawaja: Bahrain Regime Setting up Circumstances to Cause Death of My Father and Other Prisoners, West Government Should Move before It's Late
- 2023-03-26Sheikh Al-Sadadi Calls to Make Use of Holy Month of Ramadan to Resolve Outstanding Issues, Release Prisoners
- 2023-03-24Gov't to Refer General Budget to House of Representatives on Monday: Sources