Detention of Shiite Cleric Sheikh Abdulnabi Al-Nashaba Extended for 15 Days
2019-08-30 - 5:28 م
Bahrain Mirror: The Bahraini authorities extended on Wednesday (August 28, 2019) the detention of Shiite cleric Sheikh Abdulnabi Al-Nashaba for 15 additional days.
Al-Houra police station summoned Al-Nashaba for investigation on (July 28, 2019) and decided to arrest him for 15 days pending investigation. His prison term was then renewed more than once.
The charges brought against him remain unknown. His family says he was investigated over a religious sermon.
- 2023-03-28HR Organizations Call for Activating "Magnitsky Act" to Hold Perpetrators of Violations Accountable
- 2023-03-28Sayed Al-Ghuraifi Calls for Purifying Climate, Initiating Serious Dialogues
- 2023-03-28Maryam Al-Khawaja: Bahrain Regime Setting up Circumstances to Cause Death of My Father and Other Prisoners, West Government Should Move before It's Late
- 2023-03-26Sheikh Al-Sadadi Calls to Make Use of Holy Month of Ramadan to Resolve Outstanding Issues, Release Prisoners
- 2023-03-24Gov't to Refer General Budget to House of Representatives on Monday: Sources