Yemeni Ansarullah Movement Condemns Execution of Ali Al-Arab and Ahmad Al-Malali in Bahrain
2019-07-29 - 5:35 م
Bahrain Mirror: The Political Bureau of Yemen's Houthi Ansarullah Movement denounced the crimes committed by the regime in Bahrain against the people, particularly the execution of activists Ali Al-Arab and Ahmad Al-Malali.
"We strongly condemn the crimes and violations committed by the criminal Bahraini regime against the oppressed Bahraini people, the latest of which was the execution of activists Ahmad Al-Malali and Ali Al-Arab," the movement's bureau said.
"We declare our sincere solidarity with the oppressed Bahraini people and stand with their legitimate demands," it added.
The movement stressed that "without the US and Israeli support and cover, the Bahraini regime would not dare commit such crimes against the people of Bahrain, who demand freedom, dignity and independence.
- 2023-06-02Ayatollah Qassim on Martyrs Sultan and Thamer: There are Great Heroes among Bahrain's People, Only Known after Martyrdom
- 2023-06-02Families of Martyrs Sultan and Thamer Demand Help of Bahraini Gov't to Return their Bodies from Saudi Arabia for Burial
- 2023-06-02Abdulwahab Hussein on Execution of Sultan and Thamer: We'll Neither Give Up Nor Retreat
- 2023-06-01Protests in Manama after Execution of Bahrainis Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan at Hands of Saudi Authorities
- 2023-05-30Authorities Summon Head of Sanabis Ma'atam for Interrogation over Enthusiastic Reception of Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour