Bahrain Forum for Human Rights Launches Annual Report "Torture, the Master of Evidence" Today in Beirut
2019-07-24 - 7:58 م
Bahrain Mirror (Exclusive): A press conference was organized by the Bahrain Forum for Human Rights in the Lebanese capital, Beirut, for the launch of its annual report for 2018, entitled: "Torture, the master of evidence".
The report highlights what Bahrainis have witnessed, including arbitrary arrests, unfair trials, forced disappearances, torture and excessive use of force against peaceful gatherings in Bahrain in 2018, and other ongoing abuses in Bahrain.
- 2023-03-20Abdulwahab Hussein Calls for Dedicating Day to Prisoners to be Commemorated Annually
- 2023-03-19Bahrain Almost Ignited Crisis with Cyprus by Raising Flag of Cypriot Territory occupied by Turkey in IPU Meetings
- 2023-03-17Sarhan: Families of 138 Detained Children Complains about Delay in Applying Article 87 of Restorative Justice for Children
- 2023-03-17Bahrain Ignores Danish Delegation Request to IPU to Visit Abdulhadi Al-Khawaja
- 2023-03-17Detainee Serving Life Term Sentence Calls on Int’l Monitors to Visit Prisons