Saudi-Led Coalition Intercepted a Houthi Drone Launched toward the Kingdom: SPA
2019-06-27 - 2:42 م
Bahrain Mirror- Reuters: The Saudi Arabia-led military coalition in Yemen on Wednesday said it intercepted a suspected Houthi drone launched toward the kingdom, the state-run Saudi Press Agency (SPA) reported.
The drone was intercepted in Yemeni airspace after Houthi militants launched it from northern Sanaa toward the kingdom, the coalition added.
The Iran-aligned Houthi militia group, which ousted the Saudi-backed, internationally recognized government from power in the Yemeni capital Sanaa in late 2014, have stepped up missile and drone attacks on Saudi cities this month.
- 2022-07-07Israel Reaches Record Trade Increase With Arab States Under Abraham Accords
- 2022-06-10Israeli PM Bennett Visits Abu Dhabi, Meets with UAE President
- 2022-06-10Israelis to be Allowed into Qatar for World Cup, Officials Say
- 2022-06-06Biden should not Visit Saudi, Meet Crown Prince: US Lawmaker Adam Schiff
- 2022-06-01Israel Signs UAE Free Trade Deal, Its First in Arab World