Al-Wefaq Thanks Australian Government and People for Supporting Hakeem Al-Araibi
2019-02-12 - 10:36 م
Bahrain Mirror: The Al-Wefaq National Islamic Society expressed gratitude and appreciation for the Australian Government and all its bodies and institutions, and the community, the people, the media, and especially the sports sector in Australia.
Al-Wefaq saluted the international and Bahraini human rights organizations and individuals that supported and expressed solidarity with Hakeem, and gave special thanks to the Gulf Institute for Democracy and Human Rights of Australia.
The society that there are institutions, men and women in the Australian and international community who cannot be thanked and appreciated enough because their humanity was greater than any other aspect.
It pointed out that every moment of Hakeem's suffering will remain a witness to the behavior of the authorities, which exercise political reprisals in Bahrain.
Al-Wefaq further stressed that the authorities' behavior and practices in prosecuting Bahraini citizens everywhere, despite the overcrowding of prisons by thousands of political prisoners, reflects the magnitude of the crisis and the conflict between the authorities and the people, who are calling for democratic transformation, freedom and social justice.
- 2023-03-24Gov't to Refer General Budget to House of Representatives on Monday: Sources
- 2023-03-24On Int'l Day for the Right to the Truth, Salam Demands Revealing Violations
- 2023-03-24US State Department on HR Conditions in Bahrain: Ongoing Torture, Discrimination against Shiites
- 2023-03-23More than 30 Lawyers File Complaints to Prosecute Citizen under Pretext of "offending them"
- 2023-03-23NPRA Employee Sentenced to One Year in Jail for Disclosing Secrets and Photos of People