After Al-Araibi’s Release, Craig Foster Says: A Lot of Tears...Our Prayers Answered
2019-02-12 - 12:19 ص
Bahrain Mirror: Former Australian national soccer team coach Craig Foster expressed on Monday (February 11, 2019) his gratitude to everyone who worked in order to release Bahraini footballer, who is a refugee in Australia, Hakeem Al-Araibi.
Foster expressed his extreme delight via Twitter. He said "there'll be tears there tonight, as there are in our household right now." Craig's words came after the Thai public prosecutor dropped Hakeem's extradition case, indicating that "[Australian] embassy staff will take care of him".
He pointed out that "most important thing now is Hakeem's immediate wellbeing," highlighting that "many wonderful people stepped forward to help Hakeem. They all deserve to be in front of camera now, not only me. I can't list them, but will thank each of them in time."
Craig Foster stressed "my thoughts are with Hakeem's wife. Her nightmare will shortly be at an end," and concluded "Our prayers answered".
- 2023-03-20Abdulwahab Hussein Calls for Dedicating Day to Prisoners to be Commemorated Annually
- 2023-03-19Bahrain Almost Ignited Crisis with Cyprus by Raising Flag of Cypriot Territory occupied by Turkey in IPU Meetings
- 2023-03-17Sarhan: Families of 138 Detained Children Complains about Delay in Applying Article 87 of Restorative Justice for Children
- 2023-03-17Bahrain Ignores Danish Delegation Request to IPU to Visit Abdulhadi Al-Khawaja
- 2023-03-17Detainee Serving Life Term Sentence Calls on Int’l Monitors to Visit Prisons