Protest in front of Thai Consulate in Australia Demanding Al-Araibi’s Release
2018-12-08 - 7:58 م
Bahrain Mirror: Bahraini activists started on Friday (December 7, 2018) an open protest in front of the Thai Consulate in Australia, protesting against arrest of Hakeem Al-Araibi in Bangkok.
Al-Araibi arrived last week to Bangkok from Austraila to spend his honeymoon, before the Thai authorities arrest him in coordination with Bahrain.
Australian-based activist Hassan Abdulnabi has gone on a hunger strike, calling on the Thai authorities to immediately release Al-Arabia and not to extradite him.
- 2023-04-01Amnesty's 2022 Annual Report: Bahrain Continues to Restrict Freedom of expression, Hold Prisoners and Torture Them
- 2023-04-01Cassation Court Hands Down One Month Jail Term to Citizen over "Insulting Public Employee"
- 2023-04-01Bahrain Buys US Weapons, Military Equipment Worth $350 Million amid High Public Debt, Taxes Hike
- 2023-03-29British MPs Launch Motion to Release Detained Figures in Bahrain on their 12th Anniversary of their Imprisonment
- 2023-03-29Bahrain Summons Iraqi Charge d'affaires over Breaching Diplomatic Norms