Thailand Orders Arrest of Hakeem Al-Araibi for 12 Days pending Court’s Decision Whether to Deport or Release him
2018-12-04 - 9:19 ص
Bahrain Mirror: Thai authorities ordered the arrest of Bahraini football player for 12 days pending local court's decision. The court will decide within this period whether to release Al-Araibi or send him back to Bahrain, news indicated.
- 2023-03-28HR Organizations Call for Activating "Magnitsky Act" to Hold Perpetrators of Violations Accountable
- 2023-03-28Sayed Al-Ghuraifi Calls for Purifying Climate, Initiating Serious Dialogues
- 2023-03-28Maryam Al-Khawaja: Bahrain Regime Setting up Circumstances to Cause Death of My Father and Other Prisoners, West Government Should Move before It's Late
- 2023-03-26Sheikh Al-Sadadi Calls to Make Use of Holy Month of Ramadan to Resolve Outstanding Issues, Release Prisoners
- 2023-03-24Gov't to Refer General Budget to House of Representatives on Monday: Sources