Labour and Social Development Ministry Issues Circular Banning Trade Unions from Participating in Electoral Campaign for any Candidate
2018-11-11 - 9:37 م
Bahrain Mirror: The Labour and Social Development Ministry issued a written circular and sent to General Federation of Workers Trade Unions in Bahrain, Bahrain Free Labour Unions Federation, and trade unions in which it banned them from conducting or participating in any electoral campaign for any candidate.
The circular stressed that law forbids trade unions from practicing political work.
The Labour and Social Development Ministry affirmed that all legal measures will be taken against those who breach the law and regulations.
- 2023-03-22Interior Minister Says "Open Prison" Stage will Begin in Ramadan
- 2023-03-22Finance Ministry: Bahrain's Public Debt Amounts to BD16.7 Billion
- 2023-03-20Abdulwahab Hussein Calls for Dedicating Day to Prisoners to be Commemorated Annually
- 2023-03-19Bahrain Almost Ignited Crisis with Cyprus by Raising Flag of Cypriot Territory occupied by Turkey in IPU Meetings
- 2023-03-17Sarhan: Families of 138 Detained Children Complains about Delay in Applying Article 87 of Restorative Justice for Children