Authorities Release Sayed Mohieldin Al-Mashaal after Serving One Year in Jail
2018-08-16 - 7:45 م
Bahrain Mirror: The Bahraini authorities released on Wednesday (August 15, 2018) Shiite cleric Sayed Mohieldin Al-Mashaal after serving one year in jail.
Al-Mashaal was arrested last August, after the authorities brought him charges on the background of commemorating the martyrdom of Imam Ali, before the court issued a one-year jail term against him with the implementation of the verdict.
- 2023-04-01Amnesty's 2022 Annual Report: Bahrain Continues to Restrict Freedom of expression, Hold Prisoners and Torture Them
- 2023-04-01Cassation Court Hands Down One Month Jail Term to Citizen over "Insulting Public Employee"
- 2023-04-01Bahrain Buys US Weapons, Military Equipment Worth $350 Million amid High Public Debt, Taxes Hike
- 2023-03-29British MPs Launch Motion to Release Detained Figures in Bahrain on their 12th Anniversary of their Imprisonment
- 2023-03-29Bahrain Summons Iraqi Charge d'affaires over Breaching Diplomatic Norms