Recently Released Bahraini Torture Victim due to Health Deterioration Undergoes Surgery
2018-08-02 - 7:34 م
Bahrain Mirror: A political prisoner who has been recently released after his health deteriorated due to cancer underwent a surgery on Wednesday (August 1, 2018) morning. Chairman of the Monitoring Committee of Unitary National Democratic Assemblage, Adel Al-Marzooq, said that "the surgery performed to citizen Ali Kambar, who suffered a dangerous disease inside the prison and was released two weeks earlier for health reasons, was finished a while ago (yesterday)". For his part, supervisor of "Retired Bahraini" account stressed that the doctors who performed the surgery reassured bodes well of the surgery and stated that he is currently in the intensive care unit.
Kambar is sentenced to 20 years in jail over the charge of taking part in political protests that have been seeking to put an end to Al Khalifa monopoly over power since 2011. Ali is the brother of Isa Kambar who was executed by the authorities in the 90s, after he was accused of being involved in murdering a police officer. Information revealed that the detainee hasn't received regular treatment, which led to spread of disease.
- 2023-06-02Ayatollah Qassim on Martyrs Sultan and Thamer: There are Great Heroes among Bahrain's People, Only Known after Martyrdom
- 2023-06-02Families of Martyrs Sultan and Thamer Demand Help of Bahraini Gov't to Return their Bodies from Saudi Arabia for Burial
- 2023-06-02Abdulwahab Hussein on Execution of Sultan and Thamer: We'll Neither Give Up Nor Retreat
- 2023-06-01Protests in Manama after Execution of Bahrainis Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan at Hands of Saudi Authorities
- 2023-05-30Authorities Summon Head of Sanabis Ma'atam for Interrogation over Enthusiastic Reception of Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر بالضرورة عن رأي الموقع
comments powered by Disqus