Appeals Court Adjourns Trial of Shiite Cleric Sheikh Ali Rahma until Sept. 24 for Pleading
2018-06-28 - 11:05 م
Bahrain Mirror: Bahrain's Appeals Court adjourned looking into the case of Shiite cleric Sheikh Ali Rahma and set September 24 as a date for pleading.
Rahma was referred to trial over charge of assembling outside the house of spiritual leader of Shia majority, Ayatollah Sheikh Isa Qassim, in June 2016.
Sheikh Ali Ramha was sentenced to 3-month jail term and 500 BD bail to stop the execution of sentence.
- 2023-03-24Gov't to Refer General Budget to House of Representatives on Monday: Sources
- 2023-03-24On Int'l Day for the Right to the Truth, Salam Demands Revealing Violations
- 2023-03-24US State Department on HR Conditions in Bahrain: Ongoing Torture, Discrimination against Shiites
- 2023-03-23More than 30 Lawyers File Complaints to Prosecute Citizen under Pretext of "offending them"
- 2023-03-23NPRA Employee Sentenced to One Year in Jail for Disclosing Secrets and Photos of People