Bahrain Labor Minister Meets ILO Director-General in Geneva
2018-03-18 - 7:00 م
Bahrain Mirror: The Bahraini Minister of Labor and Social Development, Jameel Humaidan, met with the Director General of the International Labor Organization (ILO), Mr. Guy Ryder, and the Director General of the Arab Labor Organization, Mr. Fayez Al-Mutairi, on the sidelines of the 332th session of the ILO Governing Body held in Geneva.
An official statement said that during the meetings, Humaidan and his accompanying delegation presented "Bahrain's latest initiatives in providing more social protection for workers, as well as Bahrain's efforts in developing and modernizing regulations and legislations to achieve further labor gains in line with international labor standards, and efforts to promote channels of social dialogue between social partners in Bahrain, in addition to providing all means that contribute to the promotion of cooperation and coordination aimed at achieving the common interests of the three parties of production and the advancement of economic and social development in the Kingdom "
- 2023-03-24Gov't to Refer General Budget to House of Representatives on Monday: Sources
- 2023-03-24On Int'l Day for the Right to the Truth, Salam Demands Revealing Violations
- 2023-03-24US State Department on HR Conditions in Bahrain: Ongoing Torture, Discrimination against Shiites
- 2023-03-23More than 30 Lawyers File Complaints to Prosecute Citizen under Pretext of "offending them"
- 2023-03-23NPRA Employee Sentenced to One Year in Jail for Disclosing Secrets and Photos of People
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر بالضرورة عن رأي الموقع
comments powered by Disqus