Pentagon Says US Soldier Killed in Accident in Bahrain, Gives No Further Details
2018-03-11 - 6:53 م
Bahrain Mirror: The Pentagon said that an American soldier working in one of its forces in Bahrain died last Wednesday (March 7, 2018) in an accident that took place while he was in his workplace.
The US Department of Defense withheld the details of the accident that is under investigation, stressing that it wasn't a military confrontation.
The accident took place in February and the US soldier was immediately admitted to a hospital in Bahrain and was transferred to Germany to receive treatment. He, however, died there.
The army, a cargo specialist, had been supporting Operation Inherent Resolve, the U.S.-led coalition battling the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria.
Information reported by American websites specialized in army affairs confirmed that the army was in his unit in Bahrain when the deadly accident happened.
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر بالضرورة عن رأي الموقع
comments powered by Disqus