Video: US Official Mocks Bahrain FM, Stresses “Muslim Brotherhood” Supporter of Gov’t against Shiite Majority
2017-07-07 - 3:48 ص
Bahrain Mirror: Former US Assistant Secretary of State Tom Malinowski mocked the Bahraini Foreign Minister Khalid Al Khalifa, who said yesterday in Cairo that Bahrain will punish any side that will express sympathy to the Muslim Brotherhood affiliation.
In an interview on Al-Jazeera, Malinowski said, "I think it's somewhat funny when my friend Sheikh Khalid the Foreign Minister of Bahrain, described the brotherhood as such, while he knows and we know, that the Muslim Brotherhood in Bahrain, their followers, are members in the Parliament."
He added that the Muslim Brotherhood in Bahrain are among the strong supporters of the Bahraini government against the Shiite majority in the country. The former US Assistant Secretary of State further noted that this is one of the sides that shows the complexity of this matter.
"We see this in the United States, we are not fooled or deceived but such allegations," Malinowski further added.
- 2018-03-02Ali Al-Aswad from Geneva: Bahraini Authorities Failed to Convince Int’l Community the Opposition is “Terrorist”
- 2018-03-02VIDEO: Sayed Ghoraifi Takes Part in Freedom Martyrs’ Funeral in Karbabad
- 2018-02-23VIDEO: Washington Calls for Nabeel Rajab’s Immediate Release
- 2018-02-21US Department of State: We Will Continue to Have Conversations with Bahraini Government about Nabeel Rajab Case
- 2018-02-20Adam Nabeel Rajab: My Father Spent 4 out of 7 Uprising Years in Prison
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر بالضرورة عن رأي الموقع
comments powered by Disqus