Authorities Continue to Summon Activists, Charge them with Assembling in Diraz
2017-04-24 - 6:40 م
Bahrain Mirror: The security authorities continued to summon activists to interrogations in a vast campaign that targeted dozens and aimed at imposing travel bans on them in a time that coincides with the UPR session to review Bahrain's human rights portfolio in Geneva.
Yesterday the authorities summoned number of activists including "Dr. Taha Al-Dirazi, Rula Al-Saffar, Ma'asouma Al-Sayed, Sayed Hadi Al-Musawi, Rayhana Al-Mosawi and her husband, Hussein Radhi, Dr. Monzer Al-Khor and Zeinab Mohammad, wife of death row convict Mohammad Ramadan."
Each of Ibrahim Sharif and his wife Farida Ghulam, Rula Al-Saffar, Ibtisam Al-Saegh, Monzer Al-Khor, Mohammad Khalil and Ma'asouma Al-Sayed presented before the Public Prosecution today and they were all charged with assembling in Diraz.
Activists said that the authorities brought these charges against them to justify the travel ban issued against dozens of activists to prevent them from taking part in the UPR session held in Geneva.
- 2023-05-27Sheikh Ali Rahma: Scholars Don't Intend to Harass Anyone When Performing their Legitimate Duty
- 2023-05-27Palestinian Prisoners Information Office Pays Tribute to Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour
- 2023-05-27900 Unemployed Bahraini Engineers, Gov't Still Refuses Bahrainization of Jobs
- 2023-05-27Diraz: Mass Protest after Friday Prayer Condemning Sheikh Sanqour's Arrest, Normalization with Zionists
- 2023-05-25Four Detained Scholars Including Al-Wefaq Secretary-General: Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour's Arrest Aims at Silencing Voice of Truth
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر بالضرورة عن رأي الموقع
comments powered by Disqus