Bahrain’s FM Supports Trump’s Measures Regarding Traveling and Immigrating to US
2017-01-30 - 6:18 م
Bahrain Mirror: Bahrain's Foreign Affairs Minister Khalid bin Ahmed bin Mohammed Al Khalifa expressed on Sunday (January 29, 2017) his support to the American President, Donald Trump's measures regarding the immigrants, which sparked a wave of criticism inside and outside America.
The minister said in his meeting with US Ambassador to Bahrain "the United States is in the best position to identify mechanisms and procedures to combat terrorism, protect its citizens and ensure its national security in the face of global terrorism."
Trump had issued a decree banning people from Arab and Islamic countries from traveling to the US. He also took some measures related to the immigrants residing in US and ordered to build a wall between US and Mexico.
For its part, the Arab League expressed concerns at the restrictions imposed by America which include banning people of several Arab countries from entering its territories.
- 2023-03-24Gov't to Refer General Budget to House of Representatives on Monday: Sources
- 2023-03-24On Int'l Day for the Right to the Truth, Salam Demands Revealing Violations
- 2023-03-24US State Department on HR Conditions in Bahrain: Ongoing Torture, Discrimination against Shiites
- 2023-03-23More than 30 Lawyers File Complaints to Prosecute Citizen under Pretext of "offending them"
- 2023-03-23NPRA Employee Sentenced to One Year in Jail for Disclosing Secrets and Photos of People
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر بالضرورة عن رأي الموقع
comments powered by Disqus