Ban-Ki Moon Discusses Importance of Achieving Progress on Human Rights Fields with Bahraini Minister of Foreign Affairs
2016-09-26 - 6:51 م
Bahrain Mirror: UN Secretary General Ban-Ki Moon discussed with the Bahraini Minister of Foreign Affairs Khalid bin Ahmed Al Khalifa the importance of achieving progress on the human rights level in Bahrain.
The statement issued by the Secretary-General's office on Saturday (September 24, 2016) read: "the UN Secretary-General met Bahraini Minister of Foreign Affairs Sheikh Khalid bin Ahmed Al Khalifa. The Secretary-General tackled number of issues, including importance of achieving progress on the human rights fields and economic and social developments as well as goal of sustainable development and climate change."
The statement further stated that the UN Secretary encouraged the kingdom of Bahrain's approach to ratify the Paris Agreement before the end of 2016.
- 2023-06-08Bahrain Stripped of FEI Endurance World Championship Title After Tribunal Decision
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر بالضرورة عن رأي الموقع
comments powered by Disqus