Iranian Foreign Ministry: Bahraini FM Should Focus on his Country's Problems
2016-09-10 - 1:12 ص
Bahrain Mirror: Iranian Foreign Ministry called on the Bahraini Foreign Minister, Khalid bin Ahmad Al Khalifa, to focus on his country's problems instead of adopting repetitive stances dictated to him by some regional parties. This came in response to remarks he made during the Arab League ministerial meeting.
"He should not to talk about the most important ritual of Muslims without referring to the killing of innocent Muslims in Mina," added the Iranian Foreign Ministry.
The Bahraini FM had once called on Iran to "immediately stop its interference in the internal affairs of Arab countries, and to refrain from practices that affect our national security."
He further denounced what he described "Iran's attempts and pursuit of politicizing the hajj [Islamic pilgrimage] through repeated hostile statements from senior Iranian officials."
On the same level, the Bahraini Foreign Minister praised what he called "the great and tireless efforts made by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in taking care of all pilgrims of Kaaba [Mecca] and providing all means for the success of the pilgrimage season."
Thousands of pilgrims had died last year on the Eid al-Adha day, including hundreds of Iranians, who were demonstrating against the poor management of Saudi authorities.
- 2023-03-24Gov't to Refer General Budget to House of Representatives on Monday: Sources
- 2023-03-24On Int'l Day for the Right to the Truth, Salam Demands Revealing Violations
- 2023-03-24US State Department on HR Conditions in Bahrain: Ongoing Torture, Discrimination against Shiites
- 2023-03-23More than 30 Lawyers File Complaints to Prosecute Citizen under Pretext of "offending them"
- 2023-03-23NPRA Employee Sentenced to One Year in Jail for Disclosing Secrets and Photos of People
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر بالضرورة عن رأي الموقع
comments powered by Disqus