Deputy Chief of Public Security Insults Shia
2016-08-25 - 6:13 م
Bahrain Mirror-Exclusive: The Deputy Chief of Public Security, Khalifa bin Ahmad Al Khalifa, described the Shia sect with abusive expressions, reflecting the attack launched against the Shia majority in the country.
Commenting on Hassan Abdulnabi's Instagram page, Khalifa-one of the ruling family members- said that Shiites are "bastard children" and they "exchange their wives".
Khalifa, whose official account is followed by 45000 followers, attacked the Imams of Shia. Bahrain has not punished any of the ruling family members and government advocates since 2011, despite the repeated violations against the majority of people.
The Bahraini government is launching a wide attack on Shia, which made UN experts call to stop persecution against the sect.
King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa issued a decree last month appointing Khalifa bin Ahmad a deputy chief of public security, despite being involved in torturing political prisoners.
- 2023-03-29British MPs Launch Motion to Release Detained Figures in Bahrain on their 12th Anniversary of their Imprisonment
- 2023-03-29Bahrain Summons Iraqi Charge d'affaires over Breaching Diplomatic Norms
- 2023-03-29Saudi Ambassador Hosts his Iranian Counterpart to Iftar Banquet
- 2023-03-29Saudi Crown Prince, Chinese President Stress "Importance of Strategic Relations with Iran"
- 2023-03-29Bahraini Delegation to Visit Iran as Part of Diplomatic Efforts to Strengthen Relations
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر بالضرورة عن رأي الموقع
comments powered by Disqus