Deputy Hezbollah Secretary-General: Saudi Occupation of Yemen & Bahrain Will Face Defeat
2015-10-17 - 9:47 م
Bahrain Mirror: The Deputy Secretary-General of Lebanon's Hezbollah, Sheikh Naim Qassem, described the Saudi-led military operations in Yemen and Saudi Arabia's military intervention in Bahrain as an "occupation," stressing that "it will not last and shall face a huge defeat."
Sheikh Qassem further stated in his address during an Ashura gathering organized by Hezbollah in the southern suburb of the Lebanese capital Beirut on Thursday (October 15, 2015) that "Saudi Arabia is contributing to worsening the crises in the region, and seeks to destroy the states in the region to impose its authority," advising it to "reevaluate its judgements."
"The Saudi intervention in the region has become the manifestation of crimes, terrorism and crises," he added, accusing Saudi Arabia of sponsoring "Al-Qaeda and ISIS."
- 2023-05-293 HR Organizations: Saudi Execution of Two Detained Bahrainis is Extrajudicial Killing
- 2023-05-29Bahrain Scholars: Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan are Two of the Nation's Martyrs
- 2023-05-29Sheikh Ali Salman Offers Condolences to Parents of Two Martyrs Sadiq Thamer, Jaafar Sultan
- 2023-05-29ADHRB: Execution of Two Bahrainis Brings Total Number of Executions in Saudi Arabia to 38
- 2023-05-29BFHR: Saudi Arabia Executes Two Bahrainis after Sham Trial
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر بالضرورة عن رأي الموقع
comments powered by Disqus