Eight Bahraini Soldiers Wounded in War on Yemen Treated in Saudi Hospitals
2015-09-12 - 9:18 م
Bahrain Mirror: The Bahrain News Agency (BNA) said that the Bahraini King's son, Khalid bin Hamad Al Khalifa, visited in Saudi Arabia's Riyadh and Jeddah 8 wounded Bahraini soldiers, who joined the Saudi-led Arab coalition forces waging war on Yemen.
This is the first official recognition that there are wounded soldiers from the Bahrain Defense Force (BDF), engaging in the war on Yemen.
BNA said that Khalid bin Hamad visited, at the Prince Sultan Military Medical City in Riyadh, 7 Bahraini wounded soldiers: "Agent Hussein Al-Thawadi, sergeant Youssef Al-Dousari, sergeant Nawaf Bakhit, soldiers Mohammad Khashea, Abdulrahman Elyas and Ahmad Al-Balouchi."
"Khalid bin Hamad met at the King Fahd Armed Forces Hospital in Jeddah the wounded corporal Ahmad Al-Anzi," BNA added.
A group of wounded Bahraini soldiers are being treated in the Bahraini military hospital. The authorities; however, have not announced the numbers yet.
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
- 2023-06-04MoI Threatens Al-Markh and Karimi Obsequies of Using Force if They Hold Events Commemorating Imam Khomeini
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر بالضرورة عن رأي الموقع
comments powered by Disqus