VIDEO: US Activist Crashes US-Saudi Investment Forum in Washington to Denounce Saudi King’s Interference in Yemen & Bahrain
2015-09-07 - 10:11 م
Bahrain Mirror: An American activist crashed the US-Saudi Forum at the Ritz Carlton in Washington, where the King of Saudi Arabia, Salman bin Abdulaziz, is staying during his visit to the United States, and chanted slogans denouncing the war on Yemen. The video showed the activist holding a poster that read: Saudis Stop killing Yemenis. The activist called the US President Obama to refrain from doing business with "the bloody Saudi monarchy that is killing children and women in Yemen."
She shouted: "Obama, don't meet with the war criminal. Don't do business with the bloody Saudi monarchy. Stop the bloody regime in Saudi Arabia. Don't do business with the regime that does not give women equal rights. The Saudi regime has blood on its hands. It crushed the democracy movement in Bahrain. Shame on you. Shame on all of you if you don't stop the bloody Saudi monarchy."
- 2018-03-02Ali Al-Aswad from Geneva: Bahraini Authorities Failed to Convince Int’l Community the Opposition is “Terrorist”
- 2018-03-02VIDEO: Sayed Ghoraifi Takes Part in Freedom Martyrs’ Funeral in Karbabad
- 2018-02-23VIDEO: Washington Calls for Nabeel Rajab’s Immediate Release
- 2018-02-21US Department of State: We Will Continue to Have Conversations with Bahraini Government about Nabeel Rajab Case
- 2018-02-20Adam Nabeel Rajab: My Father Spent 4 out of 7 Uprising Years in Prison
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر بالضرورة عن رأي الموقع
comments powered by Disqus