VIDEO: Bahraini King’s Son Calls on Every Bahraini Soldier to Kill 5 Yemenis in Reprisal for Fellow Soldiers’ Deaths
2015-09-05 - 9:53 م
Bahrain Mirror: Nasser bin Hamad, the Bahraini King's son, called on every soldier in the Bahraini military to kill 5 Yemenis in reprisal for the 5 Bahraini soldiers who were killed in attack on a military base in Yemen's Ma'rib, which left 45 Emirati soldiers and 5 Bahraini soldiers killed, according to official statements.
A video posted by Nasser bin Hamad on his personal Instagram account showed the King's son, who is accused of torturing opponents of the regime, wearing a military uniform in a hospital, believed to be the military hospital, addressing the Bahraini soldiers returning from Yemen.
"They took five of us, and we want from everyone of you to take five of them," he said, addressing the soldiers deployed there to retaliate for the deaths of five Bahraini soldiers.
An official statement by the Bahrain Defense Force (BDF) confirmed that "Mohammed Nabeel Hamad, Mohammed Hafedh Younis, Abdul-Qadir Hassan Al-Alas, Hasan Iqbal Mohammed, Mohammed Nabeel Hamad and Abdul-Monem Ali Hussain were killed trying to defend legitimacy in Yemen."
- 2018-03-02Ali Al-Aswad from Geneva: Bahraini Authorities Failed to Convince Int’l Community the Opposition is “Terrorist”
- 2018-03-02VIDEO: Sayed Ghoraifi Takes Part in Freedom Martyrs’ Funeral in Karbabad
- 2018-02-23VIDEO: Washington Calls for Nabeel Rajab’s Immediate Release
- 2018-02-21US Department of State: We Will Continue to Have Conversations with Bahraini Government about Nabeel Rajab Case
- 2018-02-20Adam Nabeel Rajab: My Father Spent 4 out of 7 Uprising Years in Prison
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر بالضرورة عن رأي الموقع
comments powered by Disqus