Warning of Demographic Change in Bahrain on International Day of the World's Indigenous Peoples
2015-08-12 - 1:42 ص
Bahrain Mirror: Bahraini writer Abbas Busafwan warned of a demographic change in Bahrain, stressing that "the widespread naturalization campaign led by King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa will change the identity of the country."
On the International Day of the World's Indigenous Peoples (August 9, 2015), Busafwan said that the indigenous Bahrainis are in danger too, expressing his concerns that they would become a minority, since "a great number of illegal naturalized foreigners is becoming very influential."
"The demographic change taking place in Bahrain is similar to the Israeli settlements in Palestine that have become a forced reality," Busafwan added, stressing that "what raises concerns is that the demographic change is taking place while the whole world in witnessing it as if an international Balfour Declaration has been granted to the Al Khalifa family to change this island."
Busafwan appealed to the United Nations and countries across the world, stressing that the Bahraini indigenous people are in danger and urged them to stop destroying Bahrain.
- 2023-06-02Ayatollah Qassim on Martyrs Sultan and Thamer: There are Great Heroes among Bahrain's People, Only Known after Martyrdom
- 2023-06-02Families of Martyrs Sultan and Thamer Demand Help of Bahraini Gov't to Return their Bodies from Saudi Arabia for Burial
- 2023-06-02Abdulwahab Hussein on Execution of Sultan and Thamer: We'll Neither Give Up Nor Retreat
- 2023-06-01Protests in Manama after Execution of Bahrainis Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan at Hands of Saudi Authorities
- 2023-05-30Authorities Summon Head of Sanabis Ma'atam for Interrogation over Enthusiastic Reception of Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour
التعليقات المنشورة لا تعبر بالضرورة عن رأي الموقع
comments powered by Disqus