Cassation Court Hands Down One Month Jail Term to Citizen over "Insulting Public Employee"
2023-04-01 - 1:52 am
Bahrain Mirror: The Court of Cassation sentenced a citizen to one month in prison over the charge of "insulting an official in a government agency" on social media outlets.
The court relied in its verdict on a notice it received from a public employee stating that a person "insulted him and his employers," via Instagram.
- 2023-06-02Families of Martyrs Sultan and Thamer Demand Help of Bahraini Gov't to Return their Bodies from Saudi Arabia for Burial
- 2023-06-02Abdulwahab Hussein on Execution of Sultan and Thamer: We'll Neither Give Up Nor Retreat
- 2023-06-01Protests in Manama after Execution of Bahrainis Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan at Hands of Saudi Authorities
- 2023-05-30Authorities Summon Head of Sanabis Ma'atam for Interrogation over Enthusiastic Reception of Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour
- 2023-05-30Amnesty: Sultan and Thamer Faced "Grossly Unfair" Trial