Saudi Crown Prince, Chinese President Stress "Importance of Strategic Relations with Iran"
2023-03-29 - 1:00 am
Bahrain Mirror: Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman and Chinese President Xi Jinping stressed during a phone call on Tuesday, March 28, 2023, "the importance of strategic relations with Iran."
Bin Salman noted "the continued strengthening and development of relations between China and Saudi Arabia," expressing appreciation for the Chinese initiative "to support efforts to develop the good neighborly relations with Tehran."
The Chinese president said that his country "is ready to support a follow-up process between Saudi Arabia and Iran," state media CCTV reported.
He hoped that "the two sides (Iran and Saudi Arabia) continue to improve their relations on the basis of dialogue results."
On Friday, March 10, 2023, Saudi Arabia and Iran agreed to resume relations and reopen their embassies in both countries, with a Chinese mediation.
- 2023-06-02Families of Martyrs Sultan and Thamer Demand Help of Bahraini Gov't to Return their Bodies from Saudi Arabia for Burial
- 2023-06-02Abdulwahab Hussein on Execution of Sultan and Thamer: We'll Neither Give Up Nor Retreat
- 2023-06-01Protests in Manama after Execution of Bahrainis Sadiq Thamer and Jaafar Sultan at Hands of Saudi Authorities
- 2023-05-30Authorities Summon Head of Sanabis Ma'atam for Interrogation over Enthusiastic Reception of Sheikh Mohammad Sanqour
- 2023-05-30Amnesty: Sultan and Thamer Faced "Grossly Unfair" Trial