Sheikh Al-Sadadi Calls to Make Use of Holy Month of Ramadan to Resolve Outstanding Issues, Release Prisoners
2023-03-26 - 4:34 am
Bahrain Mirror: Preacher of Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque in Diraz, Sheikh Ali Al-Sadadi, called to make use of the holy month of Ramadan to resolve the nation's outstanding issues, release prisoners and return the exiled.
Al-sadadi wondered in his Friday sermon on March 24, 2023 "Isn't it time for this dear country to stand back up again free of its wounds and pain with the start of the holy month of Ramadan, the month of blessings and goodness?"
He also asked: "Isn't it time to resolve and put an end to the nation's issues that have been outstanding for decades and that the good news of the beginning of the month of Ramadan be the release of prisoners and return of the exiled instead of crowded prisons?"
- 2023-06-06British MP Charged with Racially Aggravated Public Order Offence
- 2023-06-05Sheikh Al-Daihi: No One can Silence Bahraini People's Voice with Imprisonment, Torture and Killing
- 2023-06-05Friday Sermons at Imam Al-Sadiq Mosque Contains "Legal Violations", Justice Ministry Claims
- 2023-06-05Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Youths from Qatif over Fabricated Charges
- 2023-06-04MoI Threatens Al-Markh and Karimi Obsequies of Using Force if They Hold Events Commemorating Imam Khomeini